Interim CPO? Interim management as a solution for specific situations has gotten traction by now. Perhaps not as much in the product management space yet. We are not talking about freelancing as a product owner, designer, programmer, etc., but about bridging a gap in a management role.
Typical company challenges calling for an Interim (Product) Manager
- You have an open position (CPO, VP Product, Director Product, Head of Product, or the like), but there is either no final candidate closed yet or the new person cannot join right away and you need to bridge the time until then.
- You want to boost an important project and there is a (current) shortage of resources and you don’t want to ramp up permanent resources at this stage.
- You want to inject top notch product leadership knowledge to your (product) organization (consultancy & interim management combined).
- For all of those, there is a time criticality and you cannot afford to wait:
- Critical go-to-market of a new product or speed of setup of a new team.
- Team leadership vacuum resulting in increased uncertainty and people resigning in your Product Team.
The SPLSG Solution
Most importantly, only highly experienced and qualified SPLSG partners work as interim managers for you.
Our interim managers are typically available short term. In addition to that, there is no need to commit to any duration. It could be for only one day or for a couple of months/quarters. Also, you can have your interim manager onsite or remote.
Please reach out to us via Email, or give Jörg a call directly on +44 7441 392876 if you need help urgently. Looking forward to hearing from you!